We’re making the Annual Summit as accessible as possible.
I wanted to eliminate some of the roadblocks keeping people from attending. Like expenses. So:
- We will provide four meals free to you because of generous sponsors. See the schedule online and make sure you register for each one.
- We worked to secure a better rate at some local hotels. Increased hotel rates made this task challenging and a little slower for our staff to finalize, but we worked hard to find an option. There are always other options like AirBnB that you can explore.
- We will provide children’s ministry and child care so families with children at home can attend together.
We’re Providing Children’s Ministry and Childcare.
Providing this is essential to creating a family environment at our Summit. For Kindergarten through fifth grade, one of our pastors, Mark Ayers, and his team will provide ministry time, not just babysitting. Pastor Mark and his team have done children’s ministry for a long time and will be a blessing to our families who will have children with them. Northside Baptist Church volunteers are graciously providing infant care.
We’re Encouraging Affinity-Based Fellowships on Thursday Night for Practical Take-aways
Our president, Greg Byman, has brilliantly set aside time for affinity-based fellowships. He desired solid connections to occur outside of the main sessions. So, we are providing space and time for the following:
- Fellowship with Dr. Dew – Host, Steve Davidson
- Disaster Relief/Public Safety Chaplains Fellowship – Host, Dan DeFriece
- African-American Fellowship – Host, Reginald Fletcher
- Hispanic Churches Fellowship – Host, Jorge Altieri
- Next Gen Ministry Leaders Fellowship – Host, Scooter Kellum
- Send Network Indiana Church Planters Network Fellowship – Host, Nathan Millican
- Wives in Ministry Fellowship – Host, Tami Hubler
Our Cooperative Work Is Worth Celebrating and Learning More About
The agenda includes several different times for SCBI staff presentations. This time will be part-celebratory and part-vision casting. You’ll learn about the main focuses of the SCBI in 2024 as we continue connecting for Kingdom advancement.
You’ll likely learn about something you didn’t know of previously that could be the spark you need for your church’s next step.
You’ll also see video updates from SBC entities and the ability to interact with some leaders from New Orleans Seminary and the evangelism team of the North American Mission Board.
See you there! All details and registrations are online at SCBI.org/AnnualSummit.